- The DOD Mini Volume Pedal is intended for use with electric guitar, bass, or any instrument with a mono 1/4″ TS output connection point
- You do with the DOD Mini Volume Pedal. And even though it’s ultra-compact, its rugged steel construction and gear drive mean it’s ready to handle serious gig abuse
- It regulates the volume of your overall pedal, but unlike similar pedals, provides features which recommend it to players with crowded pedalboards and a thirst for tonal preservation.
- An integrated treble bleed circuit maintains your signal clarity when rolling back the volume, preventing muddy tone at lower volumes. Its 500k potentiometer makes it suitable for any volume pedal application, whether it’s guitar, bass or other electrified instruments
- At just five inches long and three inches wide, there’s always room for the DOD Mini Volume Pedal. The pedal also maintains your treble signal, even at low volumes, so your tone stays exactly how you set it at any volume level. guitar pedal guitar pedals volume pedal guitar effect pedal guitar effect pedal digitech pedal pedal guitar pedal for guitar